You are now invited to contribute to the MARCH 2017 issue of LIASA-in-Touch. The due date for submission of articles is Friday 20 January 2017.
We welcome articles on the following topics:
- Meet your new EXCO
- LIASA Branch and Interest Group Committees 2016 – 2018
- Branch Year-end Events
- Librarian of the Year 2016
- Open Access Week
- Festive Season Holiday Programmes
- Your opinions on issues affecting our profession
- Continuing education and development e.g. conferences, workshops, seminars and webinars
Please note the following to ensure correct publication:
– Articles should be short and concise – maximum of 600 words in the form of MS Word attachments and not in the body of the email. Kindly provide your name, designation and institution at the end of the article.
– Photographs without captions will not be published
– Photographs should be sent separately as JPEG attachments and PLEASE not embedded in a Word file. Furthermore, to ensure a good quality print, please check that the camera resolution is set to at least 300dpi.
Please send your contributions directly to me – email@example.com . I look forward to your submissions.