You are invited to contribute to the DECEMBER 2015 issue of LIASA-in-Touch. The due date for submission of articles is Friday 16 October 2015.
We welcome articles on the following topics:
- LIASA Branch and Interest Group activities
- LIASA AGM
- IFLA World Libray and Information Congress and related activities
- Woman’s Day programmes
- Programmes celebrating Open Access Week
- National Book Week
- International Literacy Day
- Heritage month
- Letters to the Editor – we would like to have a Letter’s Page where issues affecting our profession can be debated
- Continuing education and development e.g. conferences, workshops and seminars
Please note the following to ensure correct publication:
- Articles should be short and concise – maximum of 600 words in the form of MS Word attachments and not in the body of the email. Kindly provide your name, designation and institution at the end of the article.
- Photographs without captions will not be published.
- Photographs should be sent separately as JPEG attachments and PLEASE not embedded in a Word file. Furthermore, to ensure a good quality print, please check that the camera resolution is set to at least 300dpi.
- Please send your contributions directly to me – email@example.com . I look forward to your submissions.