You are invited to contribute to the SEPTEMBER 2015 issue of LIASA-in-Touch. The due date for submission of articles is Friday 17 July 2015.
We welcome articles on the following topics:
- LIASA Branch and Interest Group activities, especially the upcoming AGM’s and Annual Reports
- Letters to the Editor concerning the magazine and its contents
- How you first got involved in the LIS sector
- A day in the life of a librarian – tell us about your working day
- Profile your library – tell us what makes your library so special and don’t forget to add some interesting statistics about the facility and its services
- Outreach programmes
- Continuing education and development e.g. conferences, workshops and seminars
Please note the following to assure correct publication:
- Articles should be short and concise – maximum of 600 words in the form of MS Word attachments and not in the body of the email. Kindly provide your name, designation and institution at the end of the article.
- Photographs without captions will not be published.
- Photographs should be sent separately as JPEG attachments and PLEASE not embedded in a Word file. Furthermore, to ensure a good quality print, please check that the camera resolution is set to at least 300dpi.
Please send your contributions directly to me – firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to your submissions.