You are now invited to contribute to the SEPTEMBER 2016 issue of LIASA-in-Touch. The due date for submission of articles is Friday 15 July 2016.
We welcome articles on the following topics:
- More on South African Library Week 2016
- LIASA Branch and Interest Group activities
- Youth Day programmes
- June holiday programmes
- SA Librarian’s Day (celebrated 8 July 2016)
- Letters to the Editor – your opinions on issues affecting our profession
- Continuing education and development e.g. conferences, workshops and seminars
Please note the following to ensure correct publication:
- Articles should be short and concise – maximum of 600 words in the form of MS Word attachments and not in the body of the email. Kindly provide your name, designation and institution at the end of the article.
- Photographs without captions will not be published
- Photographs should be sent separately as JPEG attachments and PLEASE not embedded in a Word file. Furthermore, to ensure a good quality print, please check that the camera resolution is set to at least 300dpi.
Please send your contributions directly to me – firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to your submissions.