Theme: III Inside Out: Share your expertise
Date: 23 – 25 November 2016
The Innovative User Group of Southern Africa (IUG-SA) Local Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that the 14th 2016 IUG-SA Annual Conference will be hosted by the Vaal University of Technology from 23 – 25 November 2016. This is the forum where member libraries share their experiences, constrains, opportunities, challenges and solutions in connection with the Library Management Systems offered by III.
IUG-SA 2016 invites all Millennium and Sierra members to submit proposals for papers, panel discussions or workshops. Our theme is “III Inside Out: Share Your Expertise”.
- Systems access
- Data maintenance
- Electronic Resources Management
- I/R applications (e.g. Vital Contentpro)
- Encore Discovery layer
- Circulation Module
- Acquisition Module
- Cataloguing Module
- Decision Center
- Encore Duet
- OPAC / WebPAC systems
- Data Integration (All Modules)
- System migration to Sierra: Lessons learned
- WebPAC Usability
- Serials handling
- New trends
- Sierra experience
Proposals should include:
- An abstract of paper (approximately 700 words).
- A summary of the author(s) details (name, institution, position, email) and brief biographical statement of no more than 100 words.