- African Union Agenda 2063
- B-BBEE Certificate
- Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Confirmation of Address
- LIASA Action Plan 2016
- LIASA Constitution (2013)
- LIASA Strategic Directions 2010-2014
- LIASA Strategic Directions 2014-2018
- LIS Transformation Charter
- National Development Plan 2030
- NPO Certificate
- SAQA Letter of Recognition as Professional Body
- SARS Tax Clearance Certificate
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa (No. 108 of 1996)
- Copyright Act (No. 98 of 1978)
- Legal Deposit Act (No. 54 of 1997)
- National Council for Library and Information Services Act (No. 6 of 2001)
- National Library of South Africa Act (No. 92 of 1998)
- Promotion of Access to Information Act (No. 2 of 2000)
- Protection of Personal Information (PoPI) Act (No. 4 of 2013)
- South African Community Library and Information Services Bill (2010)
- South African Library for the Blind Act (No. 91 of 1998)
- South African Public Library and Information Services Bill
Forms & Templates
Please edit the dates and other information on the templates before use.
- Branch AGM Proxy Form: MSWord Version
LIASA 2016 AGM Proxy Form: MSWord Version
Use for voting purposes during AGM, where a person that cannot attend give another person (in writing) their proxy, to vote on their behalf.
- Branch Annual Report 2015: President’s Award for the Best Branch: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Nomination form to be completed by Branch Chair, prior to LIASA AGM in September/October. Submit to LIASA National Office.
- Branch/Interest Group Strategic Action Plan Template: MSWord Version
Branch action plan to be submitted following Branch strategic planning session at the beginning of term. Submit to LIASA National Office.
- Branch/Interest Group AGM Report Template: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Branch annual report compiled by Branch Chair and presented to Branch Members during Branch AGM. Submit to LIASA National Office.
- Branch/Interest Group Quarterly Report Template: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Branch quarterly report compiled by Branch Chair and submitted to LIASA National Office.
- Branch/Interest Group Governance Manual: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Good governance manual compiled by Branch, and stored on Google Docs. Protected access.
- Branch/Interest Group Call for Nominations: MSWord Version
Nomination forms to be completed during election year, and to be submitted to the Branch/Interest Group Secretary.
- Letterhead: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Use for official LIASA business only.
- Librarian of the Year Award Nomination Form: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Complete form and submit to LIASA National Office. Annual award.
- Meeting Agenda Template: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Template for agenda for Branch/Interest Group meetings.
- Meeting Minutes Template: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Template for minutes for Branch/Interest Group meetings.
- Motion Template: MSWord Version – Pdf Version
Complete and submit to LIASA Secretary, prior to LIASA AGM.
- Presentation Templates: Template 1 – Template 2 – Template 3 – Template 4
For Branch/Interest Group and other LIASA related presentations.
LIASA Governance & Administrative Documentation
LIASA – as a professional body and as part of its strategic objectives – make provision for and maintain good governance structures for financial growth, accountability and sustainability. This is accomplished through uploading and digitally preserving all governance and administrative documentation for future reference, in the secure and password protected institutional document repository. Access to the LIASA Document Repository and the necessary rights can be requested by emailing email@example.com.