All are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Library and Information Association of South Africa Higher Education Library Interest Group, which will take place as follows:
Date: Friday, 19 June 2015
Time: 09:00-10:30 (please arrive from 08:45)
Venue: www.liasa-new.org.za >> Big Blue Button >> HELIG AGM 19 June Password: tyhp689
Documentation (please print/read in preparation):
Please sign the attendance registry on Friday 19 June
This registry is available at http://goo.gl/forms/Sp0aS7ULmI
Only sign on Friday once you “arrive” at the Meeting Room. A timestamp will be added to the entry, indicating the exact date and time of your attendance for record keeping purposes.
Please send apologies to email@example.com if you cannot attend. Many thanks!
To access the meeting via the Internet
- You need a stable Internet connection, and sound/speakers to be able to listen to all.
- If you plan to contribute/ask questions, you will require a microphone. If you don’t have a microphone, you are welcome to type questions in the chat/text box. The programme chair will indicate when there is an opportunity for questions each time.
- If you want us to see you while asking a question, you will require a webcam (optional).
- Please test the webinar software beforehand. You can access the demo version at any stage, and even try it out together with a fellow colleague in another room. The demo version is available at: http://webinarliasa.org.za/Check out the video clip for a brief overview of how the software works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh0bEk3YSwI
- Should you experience technical difficulties during the meeting, please log out and login again. If it still does not work, restart your computer and login again. Also have your IT Support people on standby to assist.
- Should load shedding occur in the area the Chair attends from (Pretoria), the Chair-elect (Ingrid Thomson in Western Cape) will continue.
- You are welcome to attend as a group, and display all via a data projector.
- Please keep your microphone muted while the presenter presents.
- Keep your webcam turned off, unless you are asking a question at the end of the session.
- The meeting will be recorded, and available for download and access for a limited period (until 30 June 2015).