LIASA is calling for applications from interested parties to serve as volunteers at the 81st IFLA World Library and Information Congress, to be held from 15 - 21 Augsut 2015 in Cape Town. Apply online and upload your CV here. The closing date for applications was extended to 31 January 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
* Travel to and accommodation arrangements in Cape Town and other related costs will be for your own account.
* Registration fee to the conference will be waived.
* Successful candidates must be available 2 days prior and 1 day after the conference (13 - 22 August 2015)
* Lunch will be provided to volunteers on days that they are working.
* Preference will be given to applicants working in a library environment.
* Declaration from the South African Department of Health
* Travel advisory