Date: Friday, 27 May 2016
Venue: National Library of South Africa (Auditorium 2nd Floor), Pretoria
Time: 9:00 – 13:00
Registration starts from 8:00.
- Welcome by National Library of South Africa
- “The increasing Demand for Immediacy on Interlending services” – Jenny Raubenheimer (formerly UNISA)
- “IFM matters & the impact of cataloguing on ILL” – Zanele Magoba (SABINET)
- “The Copyright Bill, its new amendments as included in the Copyright Amendment Bill 2015 and how it affects Interlending” – Denise Nicholson (University of the Witwatersrand)
- “The impact of shelving job on the Library’s strategic objectives: from shelving books to professional librarian” – Duduzile Ntombela (MEDUNSA)
Cost: R140 LIASA Members; R250 Non LIASA Members
Payment must be made in advance.
RSVP by 23 May 2016 together with proof of payment and LIASA membership number to Suzette Jansen van Rensburg
Account holder: LIASA ILL
Account number: 016617657
Branch Code: Gezina 014845
Please use your name and membership number as reference.
There will be a lucky draw, with future benefits!