Thank you for being interested in joining one of LIASA’s webinars.
- A stable internet connection. To test your Internet speed click here.
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox Internet Browsers
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player can be downloaded here
- Activate the sound on your device.
Before the webinar:
About 15 minutes before the start of the webinar:
- Go to the LIASA website and scroll down to find BigBlueButton on the left towards the bottom of the page.
- Select the name of the webinar or meeting you are attending from the drop down list
- Type in your name
- Type in the password. The password for the relevant webinar will be provided via email to registered / confirmed participants
- Click on Join.
- You should now be taken to a screen that looks similar to the image below.
- Once all the modules were loaded, you will be asked about your audio preference. Please follow the instructions as per the confirmation email sent to you. For meetings where you will be required to verbally participate, please select Microphone. For webinars where you can type your questions and other feedback, please select listen only.
- Follow the onscreen prompts relevant to the browser you are using.
- When prompted to do the audio test, speak a few word, which should be echoed back to you.
- You are now ready to participate in the webinar.
During the webinar:
When you have a question or feedback during the webinar, you can virtually raise your hand or you can type your comment in the text box.
After the webinar:
Navigate to the LIASA webinar page where the recorded link to the webinar will be published. Links to the recordings are usually available within 24 hours.
The link to recordings of meetings will be emailed to the meeting organiser for distribution.