Why a Marketing Team can be a good investment for your library!
by Theresa Schoeman, Marketing & Project Support Librarian for UCT Libraries
Are you the only person responsible for marketing & communication initiatives at your library? Do you feel you can do with some assistance from time to time but your company can’t appoint someone to assist? If this is the case have you tried formalizing a marketing team?
This webinar will provide you with guidelines on how to select suitable candidates for a marketing team & how to let the team contribute to successful, innovative & creative marketing initiatives.
The following points will be discussed:
- How do you decide if you need a marketing team?
- Benefits of having a marketing team.
- Criteria for possible candidates for your team.
- How to keep the meetings formal but also fun.
- How to keep up the team spirit.
- How to make sure that everyone contributes to events.
- Examples of calendar of events for the year & action plans.
- Evidence what existing marketing team members experienced from being part of a marketing team.