St Andrew’s College, Grahamstown, is a school with proud traditions which offers a stimulating educational environment. We are committed to academic excellence, and achieve this through innovative teaching, outstanding facilities, and a challenging curriculum.
We seek to appoint a qualified professional to manage our media centre and to take an active leadership role in the development of our new Knowledge Centre and Learning Hub.
The successful candidate must:
- be a committed, dynamic, and experienced librarian with the skills to teach formal lessons in information literacy
- be appropriately qualified with a recognised university degree and professional qualification.
- have an excellent command of English and strong organisational skills.
- have an understanding of the unique demands of a boys’ full boarding environment.
- be willing to participate fully in the life of the school and in extra-curricular activities.
- demonstrate a willingness to support the Christian ethos of the school.
To commence January 2016.
The successful candidate must be professionally qualified in the appropriate disciplines. A contribution to the extra-mural programme in a boys’ school would be a strong recommendation.
Closing date: 15 September 2015.
Applications, including a detailed CV and the names and contact details of three referees, should reach Mrs Kay Robinson by 15 September.
The application form is available on our website under “Employment Opportunities”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The school reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
September 15, 2015
PO Box 182, Grahamstown 6140 South Africa
Tel: 046 603 2302
Fax: 046 603 2381