Nal’ibali: Literacy Mentor
The Nal’ibali Trust
Nal’ibali is a national reading-for-enjoyment campaign which aims to spark children’s potential through storytelling & reading. We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for literacy to join us in this wave of change.
The Nal’ibali Trust seeks to appoint a Literacy Mentor to be based in Polokwane.
- Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings
- Ongoing partner liaison
- Support and mentoring volunteers
- Provide and distribute reading materials
- Identify training needs and facilitating sessions
- Report writing, including M&E feedback
- Run Reading Clubs
- At least two years’ community work experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in education or social development advantageous
- Written and verbal skills in English and Sepedi essential
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- A Proven interest and enthusiasm for literacy development and/or education.
- Driver’s license essential
- Passion and energy to improve children’s lives
To apply, submit your CV and motivational cover letter highlighting why you would make a fantastic Literacy Mentor in Polokwane to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application – NGO Pulse Portal
For more about The Nal’ibali Trust, refer to www.nalibali.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies