We are looking for a qualified National Librarian to join our dynamic Team. This position can be based either in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg or Pretoria and will report directly to the Dean of the International Hotel School.
– Management of librarians, including recruitment and training.
– National travel between campuses will be required.
– Responsible for managing library resources – acquiring organizing, managing and distributing library resources across four campuses of deliver.
– Library Policy and development and implementation.
– Ensure that library provision meets the needs of all users.
– Management of library budget and monthly inventory control.
– Liaising with external organisations and suppliers.
– Students facilitator support ad assist with invigilation.
Should you have not received a response from us by the 25th October 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.
– must have a minimum of 5 years experience within the education sector.
– must be a qualified librarian with a degree in Information Science.
– must have strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of databases, search engines and the internet.
– must have excellent team work and management skills.
– must have the ability to assess library resources against library user’s needs and learning material.
– must have excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
– must have a people focused approach with strong interpersonal skills.
INTERNATIONAL HOTEL SCHOOL
Application Closing Date:
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Send CV to: