UKS is looking for a qualified librarian to provide library training on the Library and Information Management Academy (LIM@) division.
The incumbent should have/be:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications degree (librarianship/library studies) – highly desirable
• 2+ years of proven experience in successfully designing, developing and facilitating training
• Passion for training and supporting customers
• Exceptional presentation ability
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Understanding of instructional and evaluation methods
• Technology acumen – able to quickly learn & apply technology skills for manipulating training
• Excellent Computer skills
• Willing to travel
• The successful candidate will independently execute regional training programs to customers across Sub Saharan Africa. The role will involve designing, developing and delivering first class customer training regarding services, and enhancements and will include the creation and maintenance of training outlines and presentations.
• Developing and writing of high quality manuals
Please send your comprehensive CV and certified copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 11 August 2015.
Remuneration is market related.