Workshop Terms and Conditions
Training Workshop Terms and Conditions
- No application to attend a training workshop will be considered by LIASA unless a registration form has been completed.
- All registrations will be acknowledged in writing.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the registration form does not constitute acceptance to the training workshop.
- If a workshop is fully booked, the delegate’s name will be placed on a waiting list, for a possible cancellation.
Fees and payment
- Paid-up LIASA members get a discount rate on their training workshop fees.
- All fees are payable at least 10 days before the workshop commence.
- Delegates on the waiting list will be given the opportunity to pay and attend a workshop should payment from other delegates are received late. The delegate paying late’s registration will be cancelled in writing and they can have a next opportunity to attend the workshop.
- A Tax Invoice will be issued to the paying institution with the relevant banking details and reference numbers on. LIASA is a VAT registered organisation.
Cancellations and substitutions
- The client may cancel their registration in writing a minimum of 10 business days before the commencement of the Training Workshop. If written notice of the cancellation was not received within 10 business days, the client will be liable for the full cost of the registered delegate/s.
- The client may , with written agreement by LIASA, substitute an alternative attendee. If the substitute and the registered person are both LIASA members, there will be no extra charge. If the substitute is a LIASA members and the registered person is not a member the charge for the original registration will remain. If the substitute is not a member and the registered person is a LIASA member, the client will be invoiced for the difference in fees.
Training workshop cancellations or rescheduling
- LIASA reserves the right to cancel a training workshop or reschedule the dates or locations. LIASA will endeavour at all times to give the client advance notice of any possible changes.
- In the event of a cancellation by LIASA, they will provide a refund to the client.
- Refunds will only be made to the individual or the institution that made the original payment.
- Refunds will be paid 30 days after the date of the cancelled event.
- LIASA will not be liable for any costs incurred by the client in the cancellation or rescheduling of a training workshop.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to any course material and handouts provided in connection with the training workshop will remain the sole property of LIASA or its designated service provider. No part of any course material may be copied or translated in any form without the prior written consent of LIASA or its designated service provider.
Special and particular need delegates
- LIASA and its designated service providers will attempt at all times to accommodate any special or particular needs of the delegate that are reasonable, provided that LIASA was informed of these needs at least 5 working days prior to the commencement of the training workshop.
- The training workshop and assessment (if applicable) are conducted in English and delegates are required to be proficient in English.
- The training workshop fee includes documentation and handouts pertaining to the workshop being presented, refreshments and a light lunch, and a skilled and knowledgeable facilitator.
- The training workshop fee does not include the cost of travel to get the the training venue, accommodation, breakfast and dinner for multiple day workshops, or any other expenses incurred by the delegates for and during the training workshop.
- LIASA reserves the right to amend and update the content of any training workshop without prior notice to the client, where it is considered that these amendments are fundamental to correctly transfer the knowledge of the applicable course material.